Fetal Heartbeat is 174...boy or girl?
Do you think it's accurate to use the heartbeat to determine the sex of the baby?? Did this ever work for you when it came to predicting the sex of your baby?? I'd be anxious to know...Answers:
I'm having a girl and the first heart beat was 167 now it's in the 150's.
[myth] -- I have heard that you can predict the gender of your baby by using the heart rate of your baby during pregnancy. It was said that 140+ beats per minute (BPM) was a girl and under 140 BPM was a boy.
[truth] -- This has actually been a pretty popular theory in gender prediction for a long time.
As your approach mid-pregnancy the average heart rates run between 120 - 160 BPM.
If your baby moves, his or her heart rate goes up, just as your heart rate does with movement. However, none of these is related to the gender of your baby.
A baby's heartbeat has more to do with gestational age than anything else. The younger the fetus, the higher the heartrate. Baby's that are term or overdue have lower heart rates.
well they have some helpful quizzes. just click on the link and hopefully it wil help.good luck
The answers post by the user, for information only, FeelBaby.com does not guarantee the right.
- how many flinstone chewables do i take if i am 8 months pregnant? (i cant take prenatals)?
- Why am I experiencing pain behind my belly button?
- Abortion paper?
- Do I have any reason to worry about my pregnancy?
- I really really really want another baby!?!?!?
- I have an IUD I have been feeling sick and I've been putting on some pounds could I be expecting?
- How often are you eating? I am 12 weeks pregnant, 150 lbs, 5'9". i have been eating like crazy!?
- why did it hurt?
- how is a baby born?
- Anyone take pregnancy test and it turns positive after 10 minutes?